Backed by more than 30 years of logistics expertise, Paramount specializes in the movement of household goods, personal effects, vehicles and pets from their origin to their final destination. We have the logistical expertise and customer care standards to handle any consignment regardless of size, scope or season. Whether your move is up the road, cross-country or around the world, Paramount has a solution.
International Moving Services
As one of the largest, licensed global household goods forwarders, Paramount manages almost 45,000 shipments annually touching more than 170 countries for employees of multi-national and Fortune 500 corporations.
Our clients can expect the following benefits:
- Flexible/negotiated pricing
- A dedicated client consultation and implementation team
- Dedicated account management
- A pre-move consultation with each transferee
- Comprehensive move plan
- Trained packing teams using highest quality materials
- A dedicated coordination and move management team
- Real-time reporting and tracking portals for client and transferee
- International standard packing and unpacking services
- Communication throughout move process
- Complete documentation package (customs, billing, claims, inventory, etc.)
Domestic Moving Services
PTS-FLEX is Paramount Transportation Systems’ flexible, U.S. domestic containerized solution.
While more employees are moving, shipment sizes are decreasing. Many moving companies are still unable to transport small shipments safely, efficiently, and cost effectively. They use traditional methods of loose loading small shipments in moving trucks where items are subsequently re-handled in and out of multiple warehouses as the goods make their way cross country, which significantly increases the risk of loss or damage.
PTS-FLEX is an innovative solution to enhance the growing domestic small shipment market!
- Superior, international packing and containerization methods for ANY size shipment, including complimentary unpacking
- Predetermined pack, load, delivery dates (no spread dates)
- Shorter delivery spreads, reducing an employers per diem costs by enabling employees to settle into their new homes sooner
- Greatly reduced risk of loss or damage
- Full replacement valuation coverage option with no deductible in the event of a claim
- Simplified, single-factor pricing based on weight and distance
- No capacity issues, black-out dates, or peak season surcharges
- Reduced industry standard charges for warehouse handling, storage in transit, re-delivery out, and shuttle
- Time savings, cost savings, and happier, more productive employees!
Warehousing and Storage Services
In addition to moving services, Paramount Transportation Systems is also a provider of cost-effective warehousing and storage solutions. With warehouses throughout the U.S., you can choose to store your goods (household, vehicle, office equipment, files, retail items, fine arts/antiques, etc.) on a short or long-term basis, using a variety of different secure storage solutions.
- Climate controlled storage facilities
- Air-conditioned storage facilities
- Containers electronically tagged for retrieval and security
- Fireproofing inspected and approved by Foremost Fire Protection, LLC
- Sophisticated locking and sealing mechanism offers ultimate security
- Fully secure warehousing, including a state of the art security system, motion sensors, and security gates
Through referrals to our global partners, assignees can gain access to a suite of value-added relocation services customized to assist each assignee with their move such as:
- Area & Cultural Orientation
- Home Finding Assistance
- Settling-In Services
- Comprehensive International Service
- Departure Service
- Partner Assistance
- Airport Pickup
- Lease Renewal
- Unaccompanied Temp Housing
- Career Advising – Pre-Decision
- Career Advising – Job Search
- Career Advising – Professional Development
- New York City Rental Assistance
- Property Management
- Tenancy Management
Shipment Tracking System
Paramount’s proprietary online reporting and tracking system provides customers and clients 24/7 access to move data and shipment status.
- Transit dates
- Transport details
- Contact information
- Billing information
- Insurance/claims details
- Container details such as container number, carrier, weight, etc.
- Customized reports (available upon client’s request)
- And more…
What people say
An extremely thoughtful, professional and thorough team of experts. This was my fourth move in two years and I wish all had gone as smoothly.
Barclays Bank PLC